STATEMENT OF PRIVACY
AAGW is committed to protecting your privacy, and we encourage you to read this Statement of Privacy.
This Statement of Privacy applies to aagw.org and AAGW ("Association of Albanian Girls and Women") and governs data collection and usage. For the purposes of this Statement of Privacy, unless otherwise noted, all references to AAGW and Association of Albanian Girls and Women include aagw.org. The AAGW website is an information and ecommerce site. By using the AAGW website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with information and products offered, AAGW may collect personally identifiable information when you use this website or otherwise interact with us, such as your:
First and Last Name
If you purchase AAGW's products, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to submit your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products. We may use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to products you have requested from us.
Use of your Personal Information
AAGW collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver any products you may request or to be able to respond to any communication you may make with us.
Moreover, AAGW is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide information and sell our products to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by AAGW adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
AAGW does not sell, rent, lease, or share its customer lists or any data to third parties.
AAGW may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on AAGW or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of AAGW; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of AAGW, or the public.
Security of Your Personal Information
AAGW’s website is hosted on the Wix.com platform, which secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure via the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
If any personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the SSL protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet that are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this website cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
AAGW does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, AAGW may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
Changes to this Statement
AAGW reserves the right to change this Statement of Privacy at any time and without notice simply by posting such changes on this website, with any such changes taking effect immediately upon posting. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account, by placing a prominent notice on our website, and/or by updating any privacy information. Your continued use of the website after such modifications will constitute your: (a) acknowledgment of the modified Statement of Privacy; and (b) agreement to abide and be bound by that Statement of Privacy.
AAGW welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that AAGW has not adhered to this Statement, please contact AAGW at:
AAGW ("Association of Albanian Girls and Women")
2412 N. Quantico Street
Arlington, Virginia 22207
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org